Medical & diagnostic instrument manufacturing & distributing company
Medi Biotronics is a well established medical and diagnostic instrument manufacturing and distributing company in Bangalore with diversified activities such as Hospital turnkey projects etc. The old name of the company was Uni Medtec Inc. The company also distributes quality medical & diagnostic consumables. The area of operation is Karnataka & Tamilnadu with plans to extend to other Southern states.
Uni Medtec Inc was established in 1996 as a small scale Industry in Bangalore. The main business activities of the company were design and development of Medical Instruments, distribution of Medical Instruments and Diagnostic Laboratory consumables. The company also provided freelance servicing to some of the popular brands of Biochemistry analyzers and Haematology analyzers in the market. Company introduced a unique Annual Maintenance Contract scheme where in Customer to buy a minimum quantity of diagnostic reagents and the company offered free technical support.
- 1997 - Micro line - 25, the indigenously designed and developed bench top Biochemistry analyzer was launched. ML - 25 became a very popular brand in Karnataka with more than four hundred installations in Karnataka and Tamilnadu.
- 1998 - Distributorship of Hewlett Packard Medical division to distribute the cardiology instruments in South Karnataka.
- 1999 - Prestigious WHO order through KHSDP to supply ML25 to district hospitals 2004 - Distributorship of Analytical Automation Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai.
- 2009 - Distributorship of Micro lab Instruments Ahmadabad, to distribute Diagnostic Laboratory Instruments in South India.
- 2013 - Distributorship of Genuine Biosystems, Chennai.
How we work?
We become your reliable & dedicated partner